Lunch: RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
Tuesday - Saturday 11:30 am - 1:30 pmChildren’s menu available (10 years and under)
All reservations are required by 2:00 pm two days in advance.
Terrace Patio is now open for lunch. If you have a party of six or eight a special table will be set up for you. When making your reservation tell the receptionist that you want to be seated on the Terrace Patio.
When you come to the Club for a regular evening meal, you receive a 10% discount on your total bill when you show your membership card. The 10% discount does not apply to special evening dining events or on alcoholic drinks. A bottle of wine is half price on Saturday evenings.
To better serve you and to avoid mishaps, when making a reservation for a pre-planned meal event, please follow these procedures:
1. Give your full name.
2. Give the name of each additional person in your party.
3. If you are paying for every one in your party, you do not have to give their names.
4. State with whom you wish to be seated, otherwise you will be required to sit at the assigned table.
5. If you leave a reservation on the answering machine, request that your call be confirmed. If you do not receive a return call, then your reservation may not be recorded. Call again. Always double-check.
6. Meal substitutions must be made the day before the event. A surcharge of $2.00 shall be made to any meal substitute made the same day of the event.
7. People who make a last minute reservation may be served a different entrée from the planned menu for the event.